Meet the owners of Alson Jewelers, Chad and David Schreibman. They’re brothers and the fourth generation in the family business with a combined 53 years of jewelry experience. Whether they are helping a client find the perfect engagement ring or traveling to Las Vegas and Switzerland for a buying trip, they have great passion for what they do. Read on for their top 5 style picks in jewelry and watches.
1. “I recently went to Aspen with my wife this summer for a hiking trip. There’s nothing like being out west in the mountains! I wore the Tag Heuer Connected watch. It was perfect for tracking my distance and speed when we hiked.”
2. “For an everyday watch that I wear to work, I like the IWC Portugieser Chronograph in 18K rose gold and alligator strap. It’s classic yet stylish.”
3. “Another great look for the guys is this John Hardy leather bracelet. Very comfortable to wear!”
4. “One of my favorite pieces in the store right now is this Roberto Coin 18K yellow gold and diamond bangle bracelet. It’s a statement piece that can be worn to a black tie event or out on a Saturday night.”
5. “I saw this diamond ring on a buying trip in Las Vegas and I thought it was a really cool piece by Melissa Kaye. It’s perfect for the woman who likes something with a little edge and wants to make a statement.”
1. “My wife loves diamond hoop earrings and I tend to agree. I think they’re a great staple for a woman’s jewelry wardrobe.”
2. “My favorite new watch for women is the Panthère de Cartier. Cartier relaunched the model this year and I think it’s an elegant and beautiful timepiece.”
3. “A big trend that we’re seeing right now is layering necklaces. I love this Marco Bicego necklace with colored gemstones. You can get the layered look as well as wearing it long. Measuring 36″ in length, it’s really versatile, not to mention the colored gemstones are spectacular!”
4. “A cool take on the cuff bracelet, this 18K gold and diamond bracelet by Marli is a dynamite look.”
For more looks in designer jewelry and watches, checkout our website and Pinterest page. We’re very social, so be sure to join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.